Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Numero Vente Dos



22.Twenty two. Vente Dos.

Is there a number that you always encounter in your life?

Mine is 22...

1. When I returned to high school..I was placed to section 22. Last section in my year. Embarrassing.
I met all kinds of students from kindest to worst..from bully to shy...but I had a great first year high.
Sophomore,Junior, and Senior high in pilot section were fun too but we breathe competition.

2. When I applied for college entrance exam, the last digit of my registration was 22 as well as my seat number for exam - It was 22.

3. I never thought that it was 22nd when I signed my contract and was hired in my current work.

4. When I decided to return and serve Him...I have no idea that it was 22nd of December.


I just realized recently that I always meet this particular number. It was not my favorite number nor my lucky one. I don't believe in Numerology...I just love this special number of my life.

Hope you have a special number too! Have a great day~



No comments:

Post a Comment